How To Book Your Event
How to book your private event.
Kid’s Parties, Fundraisers, Bachelorette Parties, Bridal Showers, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc.
NOTE: AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE BELOW, PLEASE GO TO Classes TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT AND CHECK DATE AVAILABILITY.
Please read Refund and Cancellation below Prior to booking.
1. You must have a minimum of 10 People to have a private party. We travel to most places in the inland empire. If you are requesting a party outside of the Inland Empire please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking. You MUST pay a deposit of $150 to reserve your date. If you are booking a children's party please email email@example.com
$35 per person up to 15 people
$30 per person for parties 16-25
$25 per person for 26+ people
IF your location is more than 25 miles from our Fontana, CA location we do charge a travel fee in addition to your party price. That price is $1.50 per mile for every mile over 25 miles.
Balance MUST be paid 72 hours from event. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR GUESTS WHO DO NOT SHOW .
2. We provide everything except table and chairs and table cloths. You select your painting. (We do offer custom paintings) * art fee may be applicable
3. We will assign an artist to your party no later than 3 days prior to the event. Specific artist request must be made 1 week in advance and subject to artist availability.
4. Paint with Soul is not responsible for any damages to Clothing, Furniture, etc caused by guest and or instructor while utilizing paints, liquids, solids etc. during/before or after the creative process.
5. Painting supplies are for paid guest only. we do not supply extra materials. Each guest will recieve 1 16x20 canvas(or other sized canvas depending on painting) that they will take home after completion. we supply all paints, containers, brushes, smocks.
6. ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE PAID IN FULL 72 HOURS PRIOR TO PARTY NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. IF you have any special request, they should be made upon booking( i.e gender or artist or assistant/ age limitations for artist etc)
Additional Private party rules
Please be sure to
You provide tables and chairs
Cover with table cloths to avoid excessive paint spills
advise your guest not to wear clothes that they will have a problem with paint spilling. (once dry it will not come out)
We do not provide wine or food this is your responsibility if you choose
We will start no later than 30 mins after scheduled start time(please be sure to have your guest arrive on time)
If Guests arrive late, WE CAN NOT stop the class to get them caught up as it disrupts the teaching and extends class time.
To request more information, please fill in our contact form below. (painting can be selected on a future date) or click on book upcoming events or private event.
Refunds & Cancellations
Refund and Cancellation Policy
DEPOSIT CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES TO NORMAL PRICED PRIVATE PARTIES ONLY! (PLEASE READ SEPARATE POLICY FOR ANY SALE)
FOR PUBLIC CLASSES NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED UNLESS CLASS IS CANCELLED BY PAINT WITH SOUL, INC.
($150 applies to adult parties only... Children's party deposit amount varies)
$150 deposit due at booking to secure your date. balance must be paid 3 days before party(no exception). we provide everything except table and chairs you select your portrait.
Refund policy is as follows(Applies to $150 deposit only any additional funds are fully refundable)
100% refund if event cancelled 2 weeks OR more from event
50% refund if cancelled less than 2 weeks but greater than 7 days from event
0% Refund if cancelled Less than 7 days
$150 deposit is applied towards outstanding balance if event date is kept.
If cancelled less than 2 weeks from event, the deposit is NOT TRANSFERABLE to another date or time.
There will be no refund for guest who do not show regardless of the reason